- Perrier-Jouët BubbleQ presented by Allen Brothers hosted by Emeril Lagasse and Friends
- Wines from Spain with Doug Frost M.S., M.W. - Far from Ordinary!
- The Pulse of the Wine World with Gary Vaynerchuk Bank of America Lifestyle Wine Seminars
- One-hour Italian Wine Expert hosted by Kevin Zraly Bank of America Lifestyle Wine Seminars
- South Beach Diet presents Fun & Fit as a Family featuring Kellogg's Kidz Kitchen.
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach presents Wine Spectator's Best of Best sponsored by Bank of America
- Guy’s Luna En Fuego Party co-presented by Gnarly Head Wines and Miami New Times
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Next week we will be leaving the snow behind and heading to the 2010 South Beach Wine & Food Festival. This is one of the premier wine festivals in the country and consists of multiple seminars, tastings, and parties held over four days starting February 25th with the Amstel Light Burger Bash presented by Allen Brothers hosted by Rachael Ray. The festival is not only a good excuse to head to South Beach to taste food and wine, but its also a major fundraiser for the Florida International University's School of Hospitality and Tourism Management and the Southern Wine & Spirits Beverage Management Center. Each year the students at FIU offer food samples as well as wine and beer that they had produced. We will see them at the Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village as well as dozens of wine and spirits at the American Express Grand Tasting. We are talking about premium rum and cachaca - hello Ron Zacapa. Over the course of the weekend we also hope to attend one or more of these awesome seminars and parties: